If you happen to be among the unlucky 60 percent of homeowners in Tampa Bay, Florida area who have some type of water problem in their yard, you’ve got two options: Sell your house and buy one of the homes from the other 40 percent, or hire Controlled Landscape Services in Tampa Bay to help you deal with it. Most wet yards can be drained effectively. It’s rare to have unsolvable water problems such as a low water table that pushes water up from below.
In most cases, it’s pretty obvious where the water is coming from. Often there’s a slope approaching the house, a depression in the yard that causes pooling, or excess roof water draining next to the foundation. We can take care of minor foundation drainage problems by installing a proper drainage system to pull water away from the house. We can also check that your roof gutters are installed with a well-directed downspout that connects into a drain line to redirect water away from your house's foundation.
One of the best ways to help with the excess water you might have on your pool deck, driveway or in your yard, is to install a channel drain system to direct the water away from these areas.
Controlled Landscape Services can provide commercial services as well. A channel drain system can help redirect excess water from parking lots, drives, and your valuable landscaping. Don't worry about those heavy semi-tractor-trailers and dump trucks! Commercial channel drains are strong enough to support the weight.
Here are some of the areas we serve in and around the Tampa Bay area:
Tampabay Florida, Egypt Lake, Leto Florida, Lake Magdalene, Mango Fl., Brandon Fl., Hudson Fl., Citrus Park Fl., Odessa Fl., Bloomingdale Fl., Oldsmar Fl., Lutz Fl., Safety Harbor Fl., Pinellas Park Fl., Saint Petersburg Fl., East Lake Fl., Dunedin Fl., Lutz Fl., New Tampa, Wesley Chapel Fl., Land o' Lakes Florida, Citrus Park Fl., Westchase, Carrolwood, Waterchase, Westwood Lakes, Channelside, Sun City Center, Brandon Fl., Riverview Fl., Valrico Fla., Lithia Pinecrest, Bloomingdale, New Port Richey Fl., Fish Hawk, Palm Harbor Fl., Rivercrest, Safety Harbor Fl., Channelside ,Ybor City, Spring Hill Fl., South Tampa, Hyde Park, Davis Island, Palma Ceia, Bayshore, Apollo Beach Fl., Clearwater Fl., Alifia, Brentwood Hills, Four Wind Estates, Heather Lakes, Lakeview Village, Providence Lakes, Town n' Country, Brooksville Fl., Tarpon Springs Fl., Trinity Fl., Zephyrhills Fl.
Tree Service Tampa - Certified Arborist - Tree Installation Tampa Florida - Tree Work Tampa - Brush Removal - Hurricane Clean ups - Tree Maintenance Tampa - Tree Removal Tampa - Tree Surgery Tampa Fl. - Stump Removal Tampa Fl. - Stump Grinding Tampa Fl.- Brick Paver Driveways Tampa-Brick Paver Repairs Tampa Florida- Brick Paver Sealing Tampa-Brick Paver installation Tampa Fl.-Retaining Walls Tampa Florida - Landscape Designs Tampa Fl. -Accent Lighting Tampa- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Tampa Fl. - Roof Gutters Tampa Fl. -Drainage Systems Tampa- French Drains Tampa Fl. - Drainage Contractors Tampa Fl. - Exotic Palms Tampa Fl. - Tropical Palm Trees Tampa - Sprinkler Systems Tampa Fla. - Irrigation Repairs & Installation Tampa Florida - Sod Installations Tampa - Sod Replacement Tampa-Sod Removal Tampa- Grading- Erosion Problems Tampa Fl. - Erosion Repairs Tampa Fl- Hardscaping Tampa Fl. - Water Intrusion and Foundation Leaks Tampa - Water Features Tampa Fl. - Soggy Soil Tampa Fl. -Landscaping Tampa- Landscape Services Tampa Fl.- Landscape Clean ups Tampa- Hillsborough County- Pasco County- Pinellas County- Brandon Florida-Carrollwood- Lutz Fl.- Land O' Lakes Florida- Wesley Chapel Fla.- Valrico Fl.- South Tampa- Tampa Palms- New Tampa- Westchase- Town n' Country- Oldsmar Fl.- Tarpon Springs Fl.-Sun City Center Fl.- Apollo Beach Fl.- New Port Richey Fl.-Odessa Fl.